Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Shopping Frenzy in Bangkok

Hello people, lau niang got another travelogue this time. Forgot to tell you, lau niang went to the mystical land of Bangcock for the past 5 days. Acelly hor….this is my second trip there. So this time round….i had to play tour guide to my 3 other colleagues who have never been there. Me……the famed ratu sesat…..a tour guide.

Horror!!!

Anyways, Bangkok has always been my all time favourite place for shopping. You get malls like Siam Paragon and Gaysorn ( dun ask me why the name like that) which is more atas than our KLCC. Siam Paragon is so atas it actually has a Lamborghini boutique….that sells the cars! I’m not talking bout’ key chains and notepads here. If you have enough money you can even buy the Lamborghini cash and carry. Macam like Tesco like that.



Lau Niang sempat shopping there also. Mak kan diva. Shopping kat Paragon tau. See my little Paragon bag?



Don’t underestimate this little bag you know. I spent 800 baht for this bag tau. But I won’t reveal what’s in it. Secret. You guess….ha ha ha!



I was fortunate enough to see all the malls nicely decorated for Christmas already this time round. And when you’re in atas atas malls, everything is so voge de vass! Meltetops okeh. Visiting the lingerie department is of coz….compulsary for me. And the mannequins there…meletops gila babs okeh. SO DIVA!!



See what I mean? You dun see things like this in Malaysia you know. There’s another set of 3 mannequins striking a Charlie’s Angels pose in the kinkiest lingerie you ever seen. I tried posing with Charlie’s Angels but 1 of the mannequin collapsed on me when I sat on the platform. I quickly ran away. Jatuh kemaluan mak…..MAAAALLUUU!!!

Then there’s malls and street markets that sells really reeeaaally dirt cheap…..everything. You name it, clothes, bling blings, lingeries, souvenirs….they have it all. The mother of all cheap bargain malls has to be….MBK of course! Ha ha ha ha!



I bought many many cheap tees there and then I ventured to a new area….the infamous Pratunam. I haven’t had a chance to go there on my last trip so I made it a point to go there this time round. And man was I shocked. The things there are even cheaper and on top of that you can even bargain prices.






Women would die happily there. You get the latest trend of handbags, dresses, accessories…in rather good quality no less. And everything is so so so dirt cheap. I bought a few nice tops for my sister there too. Got this very nice halter neck.



Matilah mak drag dalam blog sendiri. Sure my sister tension if she knows she’s getting hand-me-downs. Ha ha ha ha! I bought this other sleek black mini cheongsam. I wish I can show you a pic here. I could fit in to the little black dress but I couldn’t zip up!

Uggghh…..gotta cut down on those tom yams there.

And for myself, oh I bought so so so so many things. I tell you I spent all my fortune in Pratunam and MBK. Just look at the anount of things I bought….ha ha ha!




Crazy innit? And mind you, this is ONLY my day 2 collection. I bought 2 more sling bags and more work clothes, another belt and another bling bling chain later on. But I so malas to camwhore already. My luggage bag is so horror now I dare not even unpack it. Ha ha ha!

Okies….i’m already late for my afternoon nap appointment. Watch out for the next part of this post: Lau Niang got a Thai Massage and visits Pat Pong!!

19 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Wah wah wah!!

I missed out on MBK & Pratunam on my last two visits to BKK... haii... how can? Really so cheaps meh?

You bought Wacoal underwear @ Paragon ah? :P

I love Paragon!

Janvier said...

Mak oi! Drag! Horror!

adrien said...

"jatuh kemaluan mak"? sounds like a really bad desease. lol

oh i love the sesame street and moc-print scarf tees! been looking all over for them!

Little Prince said...

RM80?
mmm... chocs.
mmm... condoms.
mmm... tie?
LOL

David The Man said...

Bangcock? The penis of the brother, you say? hahaha!!! Hmmm... I think The Magus dragged better than you do. Horror upon horrors!

Medie007 said...

eeeeek! u drag?! quick get a cam and show me a drag show... i might even show u a little bit more too. LMAO

Aziya said...

The Halter neck look fabulous... i want to go bangcock aslo...

The "drag queen" who pose with it.... I rather go watch Sundel Bolong ..... hehehhehe


matilah aku kena fire.

Unknown said...

wah low...pose maut :p

savante said...

Why aren't you in the cheongsam!

Lau Niang said...

angel: OMG.....you went bangkok and you did not go MBK and Pratunam?! you're so depreived! Make another trip!

janvier: bagi lah chan....i not professional drag tau...mak drag light light jer. ha ha ha!

adrien: oooh...and they're dirt cheaps. 10 hinggit jer! ha ha ha!

dan: secrets.....shall be revealed later. Ha ha ha!

David: Well unlike Magus, i'm not going pro on drag business. Was just clowning ard back then. Ha ha ha!

ah bong: What you drag too? That i like to see. Ha ha ha ha!!

aziya: Hamboi mulut kau....puaka betul.

soloact: harus okeh....ha ha ha!

savante: I couldn't zip up....i look like nangka.

Fable Frog said...

hwa hwa hwa~ bought so many stuffs! Haiya~ u can't zip up the cheongsam but you can play play with the angle and hide the zipper part mah~ go and try it then post the pic!! it's an order!!

deeperanddeeper said...

Fabulous drag shot! :p

Anonymous said...

wuah..wat did u buy for me?

mylongkang.com

nyonyapenang said...

wah......really happening wor! quick go pose in the cheong sum...

Ry said...

i want to see u in the cheong sam .............

show show show !

::airswift:: said...

oh my goat? you did not?

William said...

Wow. You look great in that halter! Can really halt traffic le. :P

Tae a "zhi mui" pic!!!

Chen said...

*cheongsam cheongsam cheongsam*

The last time I visited Bangkok was..
2004 if I didn't remember wrongly.
Time really flies :)

Anonymous said...

where is the video in drag? i cant find it leh :)

http://www.mylongkang.com