Monday, February 11, 2008

Barbie Galore in One Utama

On the week before Chinese New Year, (oh, Happy Chinese New Year to you all by the way) I was doing my regular snooping at all the display windows in One Utama. This time round, I saw the bestest thing ever. There’s this wedding package promotion going on and those oh-so-smart wedding people actually displayed samples of their wedding dresses not in pictures or albums…..but in dolls!!

Screw Barbie, man. All the dolls were vogueness and there were rows and rows and rows of them. I circled the displays at least 10 times (if not, more) and I couldn’t even blink once. I’m telling you, nothing comes between me and dolls. NOTHING.

I don’t care if I’m the only male(?) adult crowding amongst the throng of 7 year old girls dressed in shocking pink Barbie apparels from head to toe.

I don’t care if passing shoppers gave me weird stares while I was intensely snapping pictures of all the dolls like as if it were as hot as those Edison Chen scandal pics.

I don’t care if the promoters watched me circling the displays over and again like a hungry vulture ready to strike its dying prey. I had this evil plan of clobbering the innocent promoter to death and running away with ALL the dolls. Too bad I dun have a wheelbarrow or something to ferry all the dolls…..I would look kinda silly running around One Utama with a wheelbarrow of dolls too. But who gives a hoot!

I mean look at all these beauties…how can anyone just walk by without even looking at least!


They are so frilly!




So colourful!




So flowery!




So lacy!




So bling bling!!




So……DIVA!!!!




Oh my god if I owned this collection, I would quit my job immediately and finish my remaining lifetime playing with each and everyone of it! I’ll name all of them and I’ll build a huge ass doll mansion so they can all live together and have a catfight drama everyday…..just like American Top Model kan?

They’re gonna have an old fashioned English Tea Party eating plastic scones and cookies from little Bone China, lavish Balls every night, summer party by the pool, beauty pageants…..oh I’ve planned it all!!

I SO want them dolls…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Little Prince said...

perempuan ni~
pengz...

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love it too! They're so beautiful! Elegant! So ladyship quality. I also want. Come! We two go grab it. I'll shift the promoter's attention while you stuff it in your big bag. Muahahaha!!!

And then we can play play together gether. Hehehe...

Fable Frog said...

eh~ where are all the Kens??? so lonely the brides~ hmmm if you have a doll mansion with all these barbies, then it's not top model lor~ it's playmate mansion ya know? and you're the pimp! :P

William said...

Reminds me of an episode of an episode of "Sex and the City"...

::airswift:: said...

ya the dolls are so pretty in their intricate and nicely made gowns. i think a lot better than those they sell in boxes.

hidup barbie.

ikanbilis said...

oooh reminds me of will & grace actually.

hey where is ken? is he gay yet, since Barbie dumped him?

Medie007 said...

*faints*

Lau Niang said...

dan: barbies are nice okeh!

calvin: Oooh...let's organize our 1st english tea party! Ha ha ha!

Froggie: Me pimping......mak okeh jer! Ha ha ha!

William: Oh it sure does. That series was inspired by me. :)

airswift: Need you say more. Mestilah vogue!

ikanbilis: I suspect he always has been gay. Denial case you know.

Ah Bong: Janganlah faint...meh mak CPR kan. Ha ha ha!!