Monday, May 18, 2009

Keysah Lau Niang dapat manyak presents

Lau Niang so so terharu today. Got my friend gimme very voge da vass present you know! Today got one of my friend gave me a bottle of perfume that i've been drooling over but can never afford to buy myself.

Its none other than:



Haaa......kelass tak. And please hor....is not sample bottle okeh. Its the 1.5 litre one hor. Ok lah maybe not 1.5L but its the biggest size okeh. I know its only a perfume. Not a big deal but this really means something to me lor.


You see, this is actually my very 1st bottle of perfume. I never use scents before all along. Hah...rahsia terbongkar. I have some personal reasons though. First off, i can never distinguish the scent of all the so many available perfumes in the market. I know there should be a difference but i just didn't bother to test test the smell.


Why i takda keysah? Pasal mak tak mampu. Very kesian case but that is the truth. 1 bottle of perfume costs hundreds and with that money i can feed 5 somalian families. Ok maybe i'm not Mother Theresa but still, i can use that amount of money for something more important or productive lor. That's what i always thought; that's why until now tak pernah pernah beli perfume.


So how did lau niang came to like armani's code black?


Let's rewind all the way back to last Valentine's Day. That day hor, a friend from singapore visited me. We went shopping and he treated me to a posh japanese dinner and even bought 4 pairs of private structures for me.





Please jangan dengki i have generous friends and you don't okeh. After we shopped for my panties, he took me to the perfume department coz he wanted to buy a perfume for his bf. Lau Niang ma follow lor. So i was just loitering about until i was suddenly drawn to the Armani counter. Bukan pasal perfume wangi. Pasal the counter got giant poster of abang topless yang sweaty. Tup tup tup the promoter gave me a strip of paper to smell. Lau niang ma smell lor.


I didn't know what brand was the scent but it really intruiged me. Smelled kinda fruity and musty....i actually liked it. I asked about the brand and found out its an Armani Code and only to discover that it costs like RM180 for the small bottle. Wah lau!


My generous friend actually wanted to buy for me already but i too segan lor...coz he alrady spent like how many hundred on dinner and my panties. So i went home full of panties but perfumeless that day. Kinda cursed myself for being so stupid to reject such an offer. But i tak sampai hati to spend my friend's money like that mah.....


And because Lau Niang is maha pengasih and penyanyang yang disayangi oleh tuhan and everyone, god also bless lau niang....chun chun this friend of mine present me the very same brand that i've been lusting over for so long.


VERY TERHARU OKEH.....!!


Is box set some more lei...inside got perfume size nala plus deodorant of the same scent. My ketiak will wangi for the next whole year. Ha ha ha ha! Oh and inside the box got free sample also. The name Gio de Acqua....very refreshing smell also....lau niang suka.


Who wanna present me Gio de Acqua??


Hint yang sangat tak malu.

8 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

welcome to the wonderful world of perfumary!

Cabbageboo said...

Errrrr....it's ok to get pressie..but don't sampei kena jual bodi...:P CAButttttts!!!!

KY said...

Well...you might get addicted once you started with the perfume thingy. Control ya...

Anonymous said...

yeah memang expensive, and i feel the heartache when the perfume bottle is almost empty, but then the joy to use it overweight the heartache lor :P and its more economical to buy big bottle one. so enjoy ur armani code and be loyal with it :P

Twilight Man said...

"Lau Niang is maha pengasih and penyanyang yang disayangi oleh tuhan and everyone,..." LMAO! Memang Lau Niang will get the next bottle soon. I ingat Lau Niang always use Bedak Sejuk & Florida Water only.

lau niang said...

paul: Yes i love perfumes now. Now i tengah carikk sponsor to present me Gio de Acqua. lolz!

Cabbageboo: Ello...lau niang is not pelacur kubur cina okeh! I not so cheapskate sampai rela jual bodi demmi perfume lor. People gimme present because i is chomel and molek. Not because i ask hor.

keenyee: I already am addicted. Sei lor...but i still very sayang to use. Everyday i open the box and raba raba the bottle only. But tak sampai hati to spray. So sampat hor...ha ha ha ha!

happy go lucky: Oh sorry but i didn't feel the heart ache lor. Coz mine is FREE. Ha ah ha ha ha!! But i will definitely treasure it. My first bottle of perfume lei!

Twilight Zone: Wah wah wah! Is that a hint yang twilight zone akan mempresentkan lau niang new perfume? Ha ha ha ha! I very cham you know...bedak sejuk also tak mampu before this. But thankfully because lau niang is chantek dan molek serta ayu menawan, i already smell nice naturally. Sebab hati baik mah. Larrriikkk!!!

Bujit said...

Lau Niang , u miang sangat...
I like readin ur blog
=P

Paul Figaro J said...

hello.....in case you all not notice.......where got perfume with 1.5 litre 1??!