Friday, May 4, 2007

Ridikulus

Just over the holidays, I spent the whole day spring cleaning at home with The Housemate. We were so lazy to go out, we even placed a home delivery for meals. So we took a break for dinner and we were watching an old Harry Potter DVD while eating. Now with all due respects to Harry Potter fans out there, I’m sorry to say I’m not really a big fan. It’s not like I hate it or something; it’s just that…well let’s just say I’m more of a Will & Grace/Desperate Housewife type.

So seeing how new I was to the fascinating world of wizards and magic, he provided me with some really insightful info bout the story and movie with full swing of enthusiasm. Yes people, our friend is another Harry Potter fan.

So there was this scene. Ya’ll know the Ridikulus spell right? You must be familiar with that right? Even my pet iguana knows that spell. So yeah, then The Housemate explained to me how the spell works.







The Housemate: You see this part? This is called the Ridikulus spell. You just think of something that you fear most and whatever things you imagine will appear in front of that door. Then you point the wand at it and say “Ridikulus” and your most feared phobia will turn into something funny. Nice huh?

Me: (busy picking out onions from my fried rice) Hmm…yeah…interesting. Do they have spells to turn these stupid onions into cheese or something edible?

The Housemate: (still hooked in the Ridikulus scene) You know, I bet its scary to have something that you’re most afraid of appear in front of you….in front of so many people. It’ll be so embarrassing huh? Say…what would appear in front of the door if you were to do this spell?

Me: (wide eyes...looking lost) Err….err…err……I dunno. A…. giant vagina??? Thaaat...would grow feelers and...butterfly wings after i cast the spell? We'll call it....the Ginafly! Ha ha ha!!!

The Housemate: (glaring at me) Gosh…you’re digusting!

Me: Hey….you’re the one who asked….

10 comments:

savante said...

A Ginafly would be a fascinating insect!!

Jonzz said...

LOL, Liddat oso can... Ginafly, ROFL...

Anonymous said...

You truly crack me up, mwuah.

Anonymous said...

This is the bukti i read ur blog, cikgu.
-pq-

Unknown said...

hmm..housemate LOTR fan also not?

he can join MY club.... ;)

Perky said...

I hope that when you cast the ridikulus spell, it won't be my vajayjay that will appear at your door! hahahahaha!

Unknown said...

Send the ginafly over :-)

::airswift:: said...

so bad..
we come from vajayjay also when we were born u know.

how fun to spoil people's mood.
hik.

Lau Niang said...

savante: Must keep it away from straight men lest it becomes an endangered species though...ha ha ha!!

jonzz: Can lah....my blog what...anything also can. lolz!

firehorse: I'm only happy to make mommy's day happy. Ha ha ha!

pq: bukti disahkan. Telima kasih manyak manyak.

lyana: Mmm....tu mak no comment lah....ha ha ha!

perky: I tau lah you suka display yours...tapi you displaying at wrong door honey...ha ha ha!

bernard: Err....what you inted to do with it ya pray tell? Lolz!

airswift: That's why...come out from there cukup, no need to go back in or play play with it. Tiada makna nyer...

Evan Owens said...

Oh God, you crack me up. Vajayjay. Ginafly. What will you spout off next? *waiting with bated breasts, I mean, breath*