Monday, January 7, 2008

Perhaps Love (?)

Hello u ols.......sorry i was late a few mins for my current post. Lau Niang so busy lately. You know, with all the festive seasons on and off all the time, shopping can be a very daunting task you know. Kerja Mak shopppppping jer....no time to eat even. I is busy woman on the run gitue.

So this would my 1st post for the year 2008. Nice nice. I think most of everyone should have a "Happy New Year" post on 1st Jan then they would go what's-my-resolution and what not; all those stuff......so boring kan. Opps. No offence there.

On the contrary, i'd like to take one last look back at year 2007 as it was a rather dramatic year for me. I mean of course everyday is full of drama for me lah, but 2007 has been extra drama for me because so many drama took place last year and i kena so many drama and i know you fully understand exactly what i mean so i know you won't ask any further questions and just keep on reading thankyouverymuch.

Last year, the biggest slap to me has to be my break-up with my ex. For you new readers out there, it has been more or less of a year since my last relationship that lasted 3 beautiful years. It really was beautiful while it lasted but i suppose all good things eventually comes to an end....to me at least. As much as we sometimes hope that relationships will last forever, sometimes....shit happens. And you can't shove it back up your arse anymore once its out. Yeah you get the gist.

I know....i've been raking this up every now and then. Truth is, i could never really let go of him. It's not easy for me to fall for someone.....and its 10 times harder for me to let go of someone. Perhaps it's a sagitarian thing. I'll never know for sure. There's not a day that passes without me thinking of him somehow or rather. But at least, it no longer hurts as much. That's my only comfort.

But sometimes, the big guy up there works in really mysterious ways. I loose a lover, i gained more friends. Besides my divine sisterhood who stood by me through thick and thin (God bless them) I somehow had the previledge to meet many other fellow bloggers who eventually ends up with us being best buddies. Or should i say many other bloggers had the previldege to meet me in person. More diva that way kan.

You know, we bloggers are really nice people. I've yet to meet up a nasty blogger in person; like those nutcases from the gay chatrooms and profile websites who can only think of humping and more humping tau. Opps terlepas secret scandals plak.

So yeah, i got to know many nice people out there through blogging. Who says blogging is a waste of time....mak apom kau baru tau. There's just too many names to list down here and i dun wanna be a bastard to leave out a single name. I know i would be pissed if people left me out. But hor, bloggers here very forgiving one also you know. Sometimes i meet meet bloggers and i dun even know who they are....and then i go "Hey how you know me ah??" So blonde kan. Happens all the time......but u ols out there wont keysah so much kan. Ha ha ha ha!

The year 2008 definitely promises a lot of new challenges. I now have to teach a new subject. My 1st lesson is in 2 hours time and i dun have a single clue of what to teach. I'm supposed to be researching my lesson and here i am ranting. Mampos mak.

Also, i have decided to further my studies and pursue a masters. To add more shit, my beloved lecturers have recommended my name to the university senate to pursue a full research proggrame instead of doing courseworks which is relatively easier.

There's also a few huge ass mega projects coming up in which i will reveal when the right time comes. With so many things at hand, i definitely have to upgrade my balls to make sure i don't die standing....ball-less. Sure its a lot of work, but i'm actually excited to be trying so many new things. I just hope i won't screw up so much.

Along the way this year, i hope i will continue to make more nice friends and who knows....perhaps find new love.

So here's to everyone....Happy Fucking New Year!!



Dah.....mak kena prepare lesson now.

Jangan kacau.

15 comments:

David The Man said...

Mak Lau Niang Si Bibik talak buat resolutions ka buat tahun baru nih?

::airswift:: said...

ball-less? bukan kau dah buang ke nyah. lariiiiiik

Anonymous said...

All the best in your conquest to find The One ;)

Wah wah... mak memang bagussss... sambung belajar... good luck!

adrien said...

ah the long awaited post. pictures of ping pong girls can only last for too long.

perhaps, indeed.

Medie007 said...

finally pon... juk juk juk... i thought u're heartless enough to let ur blog die. LMAO

:) i know what u can have as ur resolution tho, makan banyak banyak, and makan cepat sikit. pffft :P

William said...

Thanks for the recap le... Happy New Year!

Ganymede said...

Now only update la! Berhabuk tau blog ni.

*tsk tsk tsk

Anyways, lovely to meet you finally even though so brief kan. Wasted. Should have followed you home ho.

*wink wink :P

Happy 2008!

Unknown said...

darling,

marilah join the club(s): kelab belajar sampai tua kerepot and kelab mencari boyfriend baru...

muahahahahahahahahaha.

take care!

KopiSoh said...

Wah seem lyk dis year gonna be reli exciting for you, good luck, good luck, congrats oso hapiniu year. I so green with envy u get to go bek to skool. :D

Aziya said...

hehe.. like Lyana said in my Facebook.. Bloggers brings people together.... ;p

Perky said...

You may have lost a lover, but gained so many more new friends. You're like a blogbrity gitu u know!! hahahaha!

Happy Fucking New Year darling!

Choonie, the Guru said...

Finally I see an update from you. And you are another one who blog in school. hahahah... Good to hear that you are furthering your study. I feel too old to study liao. I rather wait for my DG44. Hopefully to get it soon.

Lau Niang said...

david: I dun believe in reslutions. If you wanna do something, buat jer, no need plan plan gitue. Tiada maknanya. Ha ha ha!

Airswift: ni hah, mak kena install balik dah. lolz!

angel: Tq tq darling. I know i can always count on you for moral suppport. Ha ha!

adrien: point taken; i suppose ping pong girls dun draw much attention here. Lolz!!

ah bong: Hamboi....mulut dah advance lah gitue, tau sembur org oledi know....bukan main...mak ramas tetek baru tau.

will: Happy new year to you too!

QR: did my spring cleaning oledi lor. Ko nak mampos follw me home depan depan laki you. Kalau yer pun wait when he's not around baru kiter plan lah. Opps...matilah mak jadi sundels dalam blog.

lyana: Eeee.....mak tak nak jadi kerepot!!!

firehorse: Darling....i was in school the WHOLE time. Ha ha ha ha!

aziya: Kan kan...sapa tak blogging memang lugis hor...

Perky: New friends yes, but blogrity....not yet lah....ha ha!

choonie: Thanks for dropping by. What's a DG44 anyway? a new phone line service ker?

savante said...

Awww... a nice round-up to the year as well. And you're a nice blogger as well :P

Magus Young said...

ooo comment bit late..happy new year, HUGS!! i emphatize with you on your post. Sayang Bibik Nyonya dari Cik Magus