Monday, July 14, 2008

The One Weekend Where I Was Back in Hometown

"Wei you free this Sat not? Let's go watch a choir performance lah!"

".....I'm back in hometown..."

Bong; Friday






"Bapok malam ni nak pergi La Queen tak?"


"....I'm back in hometown...."


David Nenek Sundal; Friday




"Kor....Bring me to Bon Odori festival in KLPAC lah!"


"...I'm back in Hometown..."


Sis; Saturday





"You in KL now? Tomolo i bring you go Marketplace lah, my treat..."

"....I'm back in hometown...."

online-chatter-who-is-trying-to-woo-me; Saturday

"Come to my concert lah, i got free ticket for you!"

"....I'm back in hometown..."

Poporoot; Saturday


"Nyah....do photoshoot for me and Jules lah!"

"....I'm back in hometown...."

Perky; Sunday


And what was i fucking doing in hometown?

Kanine Cau Cibai

11 comments:

Jonzz said...

Wah, the ultimate Murphy's Law example!

Anonymous said...

hell to the O... that angelina bong is still alive ker??
i thought sudah hijrah permanently to klang and the port whatsoever la kan...
next time, u must answer, " computer says no "

Ry said...

Hahahahahahhaa

Kesian bibik kita oooi

::airswift:: said...

hahahaha...
next time must do photoshoot vast gila babi to kill the time when you're in hometown...

Legolas said...

Hahaha. That's totally hilarious. Poor you.

Fable Frog said...

LOL! padan muka~ but family time at hometown not nice meh? :D

Unknown said...

heh heh heh...

people take you for granted when you are around

tapi bila hilang... semua mencari...

Aziya said...

hmm.. wrong time balik hometown i guess... heheheh... tak pasal2 mati keboringan ye.. ~pity~

Glog said...

Oh...
Bong asked tyou to go for choir?
Alamak... Kalau ade pergi mungkin dapat jumpa the ever famous Bibik...

Medie007 said...

sial punyer mamadiva. still alive katanyer!? ish ish ish... mulut tuuu...

tulah, who ask u join PBSM?

William said...

You were back in your home so that you could write this post. :P