Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ok...i found this rather interesting meme from Angel's blog to do but i dunnno the name of it. Angel...why you never provide the name ah? Please explain??

So i'll just call it the "Complete The Sentence" meme. Mak confident jer. So this meme, konon-kononnyer you have to fill up at least 17 out of 27 sentences. Tapi because i'm so greedy i'm going to do all. Suka hati mak lah!

1. A person is only as good as my toenails.

2. Friendship always comes with motive. Mari lari ke Timbuktu dulu.

3. To love is to make love.

4. Money makes me feel horny.

5. I miss, you mister.

6. My way of saying I care is by gently placing my palms in front of your face. With my golden nails.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by keeping my hands to myself.

8. Pick the flowers when no one is watching.

9. To love someone is to let him have the last say. Sometimes.

10. Beauty is Beast punya fag hag.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was secretly buying paper dolls after school and make my sisters jeles.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember skipping classes to go for movies and shopping and sleeping under lecturer’s noses.

13. I am most happy when bitching. Period.

14. Nothing makes me happier than seeing kids being punished.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change my gender. Wah!!! Pengakuan ekslusif!! Ha ha ha ha! No lah, cut cake cut cake. I like to joke. I happen to inherit some great family heirlooms ok; now why would i wanna throw anything away? HMM??

16. If smiles were money then poor people would be sad all the time. Innit?

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could vaporize people we don’t like at the blink of an eye?

18. If you want to get Mama Diva to scream like pondan then u should throw a prawn or cat at him.

19. Money is not everything if you don’t have taste. Hahh!!! Who don’t agree wif me??

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is having Ken Watanabe holding my hands, proposing to be my Danna. Ok ok ok…so I can’t put it in past tense yet. But just you wait!

21. I smile when I feel like it. Suka hati I lah….apa you kesah?!

22. When I am happy I prance around wif my golden nails.

23. If only I don't have to get stuck in another lousy date like meeting an orgy addict or some I’m-happy-being-single-but-I’m-getting-attached-soon guy.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was having a lavish dinner; paid by a nice pal. Biler nak seconders? :p.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title: Speaking With Confidence; The Bibik Method

26. One thing I must do before I die is not to die so soon.

27. Doing this meme I feel like I’ve drain out whatever remaining cells I have in my brain. This is really one tough meme to do. Don't believe me....you try!!!!!!

Sorry this is all i could come up with. For now. Hey, even that i spent a lot of time doing this tau. Really hard to do you know! And plus, i'm in the midst of another big project now. A more personal one this time. And i shall reveal everything once its done. All in good time.

Sabar tu seprauh Sabariah nox...

Ps: So my meme is morbid. Bite my skinny ass.

8 comments:

Jonzz said...

Hmm... I detect a mild sadistic streak. (Did I say mild? Oops)

savante said...

Throw prawn and you'll scream? Why prawn?

Unknown said...

savante: you need to know mama diva to know why. ;)


dahling, this meme is the same like the charity meme i did last week!!! but you didn't link it back to the sender's blog...hmmm. so true that it does drain you to find the idea to complete the sentences.

and yes, mak penuh sabar-iah waiting for your next 'personal' entry. but mak tak sabar nak tgk harry potter ni!!!!!!!!!!! got tix for friday..sooo loong. ;(

rainbow angeles said...

Mak oh mak... mak tak baca baca baik2 ler my entry... ini tag charity. For each tag done, Idham at bakpo.blogspot.com will kasi RM127 to the orphanage in Bangi. Mak tolong drop him a note at his blog in this entry http://bakpo.blogspot.com/2007/06/blog-post.html

ok tak? thanks! mak is the rockest! ;)

King's wife said...

Your toe nails nice anot?

Chen said...

Quote "Nothing makes me happier than seeing kids being punished."

u mean those notti and noisy kids, right? Not those kuai-kuai good kids, i hope? eehhehe

Lau Niang said...

jonzz: ha ha ha!! Could it be from all those morbid titles i'm reading??

savante: coz the prawns are ALIVE!! Throw at you see you scream not? jeritan pondan semua terkeluar nanti. Ha ha ha!!

lyana: cis....sorang sorang tengok HP...keji lah engkau!

angel: So that means i did charity oledi lah?? Wahh...i'm Mother Theresa now *searches frantically for white scarf*

king's wife: Of coz nice...got pink colour okeh....you say leh? Ha ha ha!!

chen: Of coz notti kids lah, kuai kuai kids won't be punished for nothing one mah right...ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

bibik: i'm in Oz...you're in malaysia...how to watch together maaa?