Monday, October 8, 2007

Birthday Meme

Another long overdued meme tagged by Fir.



1. When is your birthday?
24 November 1982


2. How old are you now?
21. Shut up. I'll always be 21.


3. Where were you born?
In a hospital under a heavy storm and monstrous thunders ala The Omen. God never rested ever since.


4. When did you first celebrated your birthday?
The earliest memory of a birthday celebration was my 4th one. I had the same birth date with a cousin. Back then, i was twice his age. I was 4, he was 2. We both had our own birthday cakes in the shape of the number 2 and 4. It was placed side by side and we took a picture of it.


5. When will you next birthday be?
About a month's time. Dress rehearsal in 2 weeks time. Gift offerings are open from now on. Hint hint.


6. Did you remember getting birthday presents on your birthdays?
That's the one thing i hate about my birthday. It falls on a school holiday and i always end up isolated alone at home. Therefore i don't usually recieve many gifts. Or celebrate with friends. Sob sob.


7. What are the 3 things do you want for your upcoming birthday?
A husband, a new pet and nicer pecs. Can i?


Sigh.....don't you just love reptiles???

8.What kind of presents you want for your birthday?
Oooh....this is my fav question! Ha ha ha! Now let's see....

I'm such a bed sheet whore. And i'm SO SO SO desperate of queen size ones. Ever since i did my room makeover, i have yet to buy new sheets for my queen bed. No time no money. Heh heh....

A Crumpler bag! Isn't it just gorgeous! And look...it even has my favourtie shade of green!

With a book whore like me around, one can never go wrong with gift vouchers! I simply heart books!

Last but definitely not least (I somehow predict a part 2 for this question....lolz)

A Bath Robe! ha ha ha! I know! So i can wrap my head in a matching towel and watch DVDs at home after a long shower.....like Siu Lai Lai hor....that's the life....



9. Who would you like to celebrate your birthday with?
Ken Watanabe, Daniel Wu and Lee Hom. In thongs please.


If they are not available (in thongs) then friends and family would suffice lah. He he he.


10. How do you want to celebrate your birthday?




Like this can ah? I never try before mah.... :D




People to tag:

Adrien
Poporoot
Dan
Calvin
Froggy
Joery
Ah Bong
BengBeng
Queer Rant

15 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Happiest Burpday dulu kiter ucapkan, okeh?

Janvier said...

Oh we hearts Crumpler! If we get another one probably shall be a laptop bag!

Ganymede said...

Oh yey. Saved by another meme. :P

24/11 ah. Hmmmm. I'm having exam on that day. :P

adrien said...

ditto, QR. the drafts i've het to complete are getting a tad old.

21 you are then.

quicksilverlining said...

you can get custom made crumplers where i am.

savante said...

Now who are we gonna get to dance at our parties?

Anonymous said...

You never fail to make me laugh each time i kam here :D
I belip u will owes be 21.

Unknown said...

ade stripper? invite me..invite me..ahhahaha

David The Man said...

luckily not tagged... don't want to do memes anymore... got one meme virus enuff liao... hehehe...

Unknown said...

remind me in november please. ;)

Fable Frog said...

if cannot get the 3 hotties to celebrate with you in thongs, then your friends and family have to be in thong to ah?

::airswift:: said...

i beli roti bun je lah.

David The Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonggamom said...

Hi, I've left you a treat on my blog! Come on over and pick it up at

http://bonggamom.blogspot.com/2007/10/virtual-halloween-treat.html

Vernon Kedit said...

"Like this can ah? I never try before mah.... :D"

As one who has, I highly recommend it.