Thursday, October 4, 2007

Why I Want To Eat At Friday's


Dining at TGI Fridays has always been a special moment for me. Be it on a nice romantic date or a whacky gathering with my loud friends, Fridays never fails to rake up fond memories. I’m telling you, it’s the perfect place to spend time with your loved ones!

If the good food there doesn’t impress you enough, I bet the cozy ambience in the outlets will sweep you off you feet. I don’t know how they do it, but it magically transforms its atmosphere to suit your company.

Say you’re planning a romantic dinner with a hot date, the quiet and dim corners indoors will provide the perfect atmosphere. You can have all the privacy you need and whisper your sweet nothings there all night long.

And if you’re hanging out with your crazy bunch of friends, do the outdoors! I sure like the lively environment of the outdoors. Waiters would be busy scurrying around, customers would be drinking and chatting away, and best of all….its the perfect spot to drool at eye candies. Ha ha ha!! Ok….I don’t do that at Fridays. I swear on Prada.

Occasionally, the whacky waiters there would create such a drama scene to surprise a birthday girl or boy. Its always so fun to see the surprised face of the unsuspecting ‘victim’ and watch them do silly things the next minute. I never fail to have a good laugh. Truely, the waiters there are so bubbly and sugar high. And err...sometimes cute. Ha ha ha! I dunno where the managers found them. Seriously.

So what’cha waiting for….go chill out at your nearest TGI Fridays and have your own I-Heart-Fridays’ Moment!

Personal Tip: Do not EVER miss the chance to try out their burgers. It’s divine indulgence I tell you. Go try it or live to regret you didn’t. Ha ha ha!

Man I’m such a burger whore…..

7 comments:

daniel henry said...

... did they like provide you some sort of... gggess... tempo to copy and paste?
cuz last i remembered hearding was how good... chills some other burger was... and now all i see is... TGIF? TGIF? TGIF?
and of cuz... i heard you can't live without manfish...
cis...

adrien said...

another food post. wait for one more week for ramadhan to end boleh tak? lol

Ganymede said...

Dem it. You just had to post the pic of the burger!

*stomach growling...

Perky said...

Ooh i love eating at TGIF. Got the fried calamari rings... bbq-sauced beef ribs... mojito whitefish... MOCHA MUDPIE (a must!)... FOSTERS... MARGARITAS (TGIF serves one of the best margaritas in town).

N it's always fun to see ppl celebrate their birthdays with the crew =)

zacharoo! said...

The first thing that comes across my mind about TGIF is...large portion! Very filling, value for money and tasty to the last bit!

Jonzz said...

Ah shucks you made me hungry with this Nuffnang post!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ! Great article.