Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why Do We Love Tyra Banks so much

First....she falls down over a couch on national television.




Then....she is seen acting a crazy fool alongside with Bunifa, the black version of me. Ha ha ha ha! You so won't believe its Tyra underneath all those red leather and big hair.



Ps: Check out latest update over Queen Bitch. More shameless camwhore self adoring pics for you to admire. Ha ha ha ha!

P/ps: To all the so many readers who are curious over abang 3some. Well i scared the living daylights out of him on our date and he no longer calls me anymore. I'm so at peace now. Ha ha ha ha ha! What i did? I pakai dress Valentino matching ngan Jimmy Choo i and i claim that it's my casual dress only. Pastu i spoke to him in the queen's english (queen of england not drag queen okeh) Terpinga-pinga he talk to me. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Merk suker merk suker!!

3 comments:

add_asyraf said...

huhu...love trya...

Legolas said...

Poor abang... Scarred for life...

Glog said...

Tyra...
so fabulouso...
Love her...
She is like so clumsy old model now which is super funny to watch...