Saturday, August 25, 2007

Photo Hunters: Happy



The theme this week is happy. And nothing makes me happier than.....tattoos!! Sure they cost a bomb and hurts even more (literally).....but look at the end results! Ain't it a beauty....

I always have a thing for tattoos. Its a form of way i use to express myself and it also shows my obscene level of vanity. The things i'd do for beauty! Ha ha ha!!


This is my first project. I got it done a couple of years back on my right calf. And ever since, i was really tempted to get another one. Its really addictive i tell you.

So......last month....i finally relented and gave in. I got my 2nd piece done and here's my new pride and joy....!


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love tattoos--I have two myself. Great photo!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Ow! Welcome to the hunt!
Photo Hunters

rainbow angeles said...

U happy, I happy!

I pun pikir nak join ini Pemburu Gambaq...

School gonna start sooooon!!!

Happy weekend, Mak Diva!

Carver said...

Those are elaborate tatoos. Very creative.

changeiam said...

Ouch those look painful but I'm sure the end results was very satisfying and left you very happy :) Here's mine

jams o donnell said...

Great tattoos. You're right they are addictive, I have five on my upper arms, Happy weekend

Paulie said...

I would be too scared but if it makes you happy . . .

Come and see my entry.

Anonymous said...

welcome to the hunt!

great tattoos!

SabineM said...

Great tattoos!
I have only one on my ankle. I stopped at that one. I haven't thought of the next one yet!

Rach said...

wow thats a great tatt! I have 3 and each time i get a new one i want another!

Anonymous said...

While, I'm not a great fan of tattoos, I like the patterns in these images.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

lovely tattoos. shud get a tattoo myself soon..a permanent one ...if i werent so self conscious of it though :)

-tnchick- said...

That back tat looks painful!

I'll add you to next week's post for the newbies, Ok? Thanks for playin

Aziya said...

when you want to do the colour tatoo one... so nice also lor...

the homework eating cat said...

nice

Ganymede said...

Aiyoyo camwhore ngan tattoo lagi tu. :P

Love Bears All Things said...

Welcome!
Whatever makes you happy.
Mama Bear

Jonzz said...

Oooh, somebody's joined the Photo Hunter bandwagon with his trademark photo. LOL, welcome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my monkey blog! :P
WalauA, U got a cool tattoo!!! :P

Anonymous said...

wuah so many comments..jeles lah

Wilson said...

Great Tatoo...Have a great weekend!...c",)

Teena in Toronto said...

Cool ink! I've got a couple too :)