Sunday, September 9, 2007

Dream Girls in Liquid's Last Night

I haven’t had such a happening Saturday for a long time. Shit I don’t even know where to start bitching. Ok ok ok…..we’ll do it chronologically no?

Morning: I was awakened from my slumber by an sms from Poporoot. Grrr!! But then again, who ask me put such a loud ringtone hor. But of course diva must be loud kan? So its not my fault. Nothing’s ever my fault.

Couldn’t get back to sleep anymore so I went online to see who I can slut with chat with frens. Found Dan online and we discussed further for our girl’s night out later on. Tu nanti mak story okeh.

Not too long later, Earl Grey (yes I know an Earl; jgn main main okeh; but he’s not grey lah. Mama Diva is. Larriiik!) called for lunch. I’m such an important and busy woman. Being the sweet nice girl I am, of course I obliged.

He picked another friend up, and we had Chinese food for lunch. Such a rare occasion. I hardly eat chi food in KL coz all my frens anti-porkos. Pastu…we raided Bangsar. Shopped in Bangsar Village till evening. Tell you secret, its actually my 1st time there. Saw so many pondan and cheedren yang mengada wif those perasan-ang-moh mommies married to unglamorous ang moh men.

EG and friend did some t-shirt whoring but I already bought my lil’ black dress the day before. So…better not splurge again lest I have to makan pasir for the entire month.

It was already dinner time when I came home. Had a quick dinner with poporoot. Dier rushing coz nak mek love ngan laki watch Anugerah Era kata nyer. If you say so lah. Hmmm….

ANYWAYS……our fren left me his tripod so I can pinjam new toy and play play a bit lah. Still had a few hours before Dan picks me up. I have a tripod with me….hmmm watudoo watudoo……..CAM WHORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did a major major cam whoring. I now have enough pics to make portfolio to apply for America’s Next Top Model. Nak tengok sample tak? Mak show show….




Ha…kelas tak? Ha ha ha ha!!!

And finally came the bewitching hour. Dan called and he’s arriving in 5 mins. * Prances around the house in Minnie Mouse panties* Apa lagi….Sailormoon…makeup! *pusing pusing with magic wand and long hair twirling around* Got into my lil’ black dress and waxed my hair. Must make sure 7 tingkat high and pakai tiara.



When Dan (check it out for same coverage) arrived…I hopped into his car and we headed to……..LIQUID!! Gosh…the 1st time I went to LQ was like more than 3 years ago. That was my 1st trip there and I was caught red handed by my ex who called me while I was at the podium gyrating with sweaty topless guys bar drinking. He made me promise never to step foot there again. And I kept my word. And so this is my second time going to LQ. Sadly, it’ll be the last time as well. LQ will be closing and that was their last operating night. Sad huh?

Anyways, we went early to get free entrance. Met up Froggy(again, do check it out for the same coverage) there. Finally, pasukan Dream Girls dah full attendance. Ha ha ha! Went there one night only and I met so many friends, frenemies, old flings and Ho!!……even bumped into Earl Grey slutting around also. Tsk tsk tsk….

We shaked booties in the dance floor and headed to grab supper later on. Clubbing is a lot of hard work you know. Finally we ended the day with more camwhoring.

Ladies and ladies, I present to you…..the tattooed queens.

10 comments:

Aziya said...

the orange one... very lentiklah posing dia.. tak mau masuk Mr. Hong Kong ke ???

Ganymede said...

Nooooooooooooo. I haven't been there myself... :(

*sob sob

Unknown said...

cheh!

cam whoring without ME some more!!!!

nvm lah, mak kulit suci bersih from ink...too chicken to go under the needle maaaa. he he.

ey, poporoot can choose anugerah ERA over LQ meh????????????

daniel henry said...

OMG. why didn't photoshop those hammie food away! hahaha. soooooo tak glamour the background now... HAHAHA.

Jonzz said...

LOL, you and your tattoo camwhoring. You fellows look awfully young.

::airswift:: said...

huargh...
i din manage to watch anugerah era..
huargh..
(sambil tarik tarik rambut and spin my head around)

Anonymous said...

wuah orang KL pandai cari seronok..lain kali perlu bawa saya jalan-jalan. tapi saya jenis suka cari makan tak pandai dancing hehe

Chen said...

bergaya sungguh bibik :D

btw, u r tagged.

Unknown said...

Uahh.. three musketeers?

savante said...

GASp! Why your friends antiporko?