Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Meme #1 : 5 Things

At least that's what i think the title is. Gosh i have so many pending memes to do and i can't get over my conscience if i don't do it. Well, just like they say, better late than never right? Ha ha ha!

So this would be 1st of my meme series (more coming up). And i was tagged by Azhan to do this. SO umm....here goes.

5 things in my bag:

1. My organizer.
2. Ancient documents. That needs to be disposed. 5 years ago.
3. Umm.....candy wrappers. Not collector's item either.
4. Damaged/expired/un-usable stationaries
5. Loose change everywhere


5 things in my wallet:

1.Cash. duhzzz
2. IC/drivers license
3. ATM cards
4. buy 5 free 1 DVD coupons.
5. Cute hairdresser's name card :D


5 things i like most in my room:

1. My red walls!
2. My queen bed...all for me alone!
3. My TV/DVD set....what i'd do without it.
4. My PS2...though i hardly play with it .......
5. Whatever book titles i have by my bedside

5 things i'd like to try:

1. Performing a dance
2. Play a pontianak role...oh i'm such a natural.
3. Shoppping for 3 days and 3 nights. Ha ha ha!
4. Camping. Like girl scouts you know. It'd be so much fun!
5. Scuba Diving. Will i find King Triton's mermaid kingdom??


5 thing's i'm doing now:

1. getting my long needed bath.
2. Chatting of course!
3. Anime marathon!
4. Trying my level best to finish this ...this...thing!
5. And i'm done. Ciauz....

Suppose to tag 5 more people. But screw it. Lau Niang very democracy one. You like you do. Don't like....sing cha cham bo wif me.

5 comments:

Ganymede said...

Pontianak?! A natural some more. This I must see. :P

Melvin Mah said...

Why is everyone keeping cute hairdresser's name card??? I saved it in my phone and miscalled them so that they have my number too..hahahhaa and out for a drink once in a while. nyek nyek nyek..~

rainbow angeles said...

cha cham bohhhhh...

Chen said...

ancient doc 5 years ago?
fulamak :D

smartgadgets2u said...

haha, thinking of this "cha cham boh~~~" song... so long long time no dengar oredy... the last time i heard this song is during the ghost festival when im still in 2nd-ary school... :">