Monday, September 3, 2007

Man feast: Mr Hong Kong 2007

How many of you knew that Mr Hong Kong was aired in Wah Loi Toi last Saturday? I was on my way out for some DVD whoring again as I saw Nenek staring blankly at the screen, looking ever so bored. She has to leave the channel (and no other channel) on even though there’s nothing interesting in it. Touch the remote and you get the Rolled Newspaper Jutsu as well.

But on that fateful day, the TV screen flashed before my eyes and I instantly dumped my plans on DVD shopping. I caught sight of this on the screen…..


Shiny, wet buffed men in skimpy trunks….walking in line, taking turns to strut their package stuffs! I immediately slumped unto the couch and did not blink for the next hour or so. I’m telling you, nothing in this world is hotter than wet muscular Asian guys in skimpy trunks!

I can only pray nenek dinch see me drooling at gawking at the TV. I tried so so hard to look nonchalant but its extra difficult with all those semi naked men smiling seductively at the screen. Have I mentioned that they were wearing tiny trunks only?? You know how hard I tried NOT to play with myself? Hmmpph….if I’m alone….habes 5 kotak tissue jumbo box Merdeka special edition tau.

I mean…look at all the contestants!! Can you blame me??! Take a look at all those meat fest! (but dunno why the guy in blue trunks 4th from left look like drag queen…lau niang suspect surely he work part time at night one)



Along the whole show, I came across some really interesting candidates. The guys in the competition sure came is all shapes and sizes. Some are really dashing, some are more talented than good looking, some are buff, some are slimmer…..some….umm….mak no comment lah. This is me being nice okeh.


Take this guy. He’s really something. At 43, he’s the oldest contestant in the entire bunch of guys. Already married with 12 grandchildren. Ok ok, i'm kidding bout the granchildrens lah. The rest of the guys are like what…half his age? He sure has balls of steel to join the competition. But I’d say….he’s quite well maintained for his age lah hor? Too bad he couldn’t compete with the other contestants who are much much younger, better looking and cuter. Join wrong competition lah hor….if join Mr Uncle Kertu sure win one. lolz !!!


And this one…..ho ho ho….need I say more….OF COURSE he’s my fav guy of the lot! He’s tall, buff, great looking….oh what more can you ask in a guy you tell me lah. Can I like migrate to Hong Kong already??

Then hor…..you dun think Mr Hong Kong all muscle guys join only you know. Rupa-rupanya got pondan join also! You see you see…..ha ha ha!

Giant Halle Berry/J-Lo shades, those ‘man’ bags, loud hair highlights with those F4 haircut (eeee…allergic mak!) …how lala is that! Sungei Wang also bersepah with this kind of guys, berangan nak join Mr Hong Kong some more. Ha ha ha ha! Tai sei he never win!

Speaking of winners…lemme show you the final winner….


Sigh….he’s not my Mr Hunk though. This one I see bias bias jer….dunno why he win also. Just because he terror Wushu a bit; managed to impress all the horny female judges. Cis. Mak geram tau! My abang muscle should have own!

But things could be worse lah….at least the pondan Sungei Wang never win lah hor…ha ha ha!!!

11 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Kakaka... u like Asian men wan ah? No like the angmohs? Hehe...

Aziya said...

ohh.... Bik, ko memang rakyat merdeka... choosing "dasar pandang ke timur mah"..... larikkkk...

Ganymede said...

Amboi. So syok one you tengok. I also wanna see. Looking at your pics are making me drool so much...

Unknown said...

darling, we have to plan a HK trip. me go shopping, you go watch mr hong kong. voley?

;)

savante said...

Just amazed that guy won! What about the other guys!

quicksilverlining said...

wushu in the bedroom, kot. as to be expected, the winner is always sleeping with at least one of the judges. hoohoo.

Jonzz said...

Did you remember to wipe the drool off your couch? HA HA

Lau Niang said...

angel: Sure like lah! You dun like meh??

aziya: mestilah...mak patriotik tau! Ha ha ha!

QR: Bila masa you dun drool one...larrrik

lyana: ala....tak payah cuba cover....you wanna see also one...aku tau...ha ha ha!

savante: I really dun understand as well....hmmmmph!

quicksilverlining: eee..winner like that....mak tak hadap okeh.

jonzz: I was really careful...ha ha ha!

Chen said...

heheh, kebetulan i was watching astro WLT channel 30 at that time, so secara kebetulan i get to watch Mr Hong Kong loh :P

::airswift:: said...

aiyah so cinonet the pictures.

coolgardy said...

I love ur funny blog...